The First State Bank of Rosemount and its online banking service provider, Netteller, have your privacy and safety in mind. We have taken many steps to ensure your privacy, including:
- All of our internet servers use firewalls, data encryption, and virus protection to protect your personal information. As new improvements and new technologies are made available, they will be incorporated into our safety measures.
- All transmissions between your computer and NetTeller are encrypted to prevent anyone from being able to intercept and read your personal data.
- The First State Bank of Rosemount does not display account numbers over the Internet. You may also choose your own personal descriptive name to identify each of your accounts.
- Every user of NetTeller is initially assigned a unique NetTeller ID and NetTeller PIN number. You will be required to change the NetTeller PIN number upon your first login. If an incorrect NetTeller Pin number is entered 3 consecutive times, the system will “lock out” that account for 24 hours. To reactivate the account, the user will have to contact the Bank during normal business hours to reset the Pin Number.
- If you are logged into NetTeller and do not perform any activity for 10 minutes, you will be automatically logged off. You will need to re-enter your NetTeller ID and NetTeller PIN to reconnect to NetTeller and continue to conduct your business.
- Use 128-bit SSL encryption in either Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Chrome.
- Keep your PIN number confidential and change it frequently to ensure our confidentiality.
- Do not leave your computer unattended while logged into NetTeller and you must logoff your session before visiting other websites. You must close your browser when you are done to prevent others from viewing your account information.
- Update and use your virus-scanning software on your computer to protect against viruses. Do not login to NetTeller if you know you have a virus on your computer system. After any virus has been properly removed, you may login to NetTeller.
- Report all suspicious activity to the Bank or law enforcement officials.