- First State Bank of Rosemount Mobile App
- Online Banking
- Person to Person (P2P) Transfers
- Remote Deposit Anywhere
- Telephone Banking
- Bill Pay
To learn more about any of these products or to get signed up today, please stop in or contact the bank at (651) 423-1121
The First State Bank of Rosemount is pleased to offer Internet Banking through our Website and Mobile apps. Download the First State Bank of Rosemount app on Apple® App Store or Google Play™. Access your account even when you are away from home or the office.
Online Banking Features
Free Online Banking Available 24 Hours
- Check account balances
- Transfer money between your accounts at the First State Bank of Rosemount
- View Transactions
- Make loan payments to your First State Bank of Rosemount loans
- View current and previous monthly statements
- Download account information to Quicken, Quickbooks
- Calculate loan payments
- Use financial calculators
- View interest rates
- View hours
First State Bank of Rosemount App
- Touch ID or PIN authentication
- View balances and account activity
- Make mobile deposits using your camera
- Mobile bill pay and person-to-person payments
- Transfer funds
- Personalize your app
Online Bill Pay (Checking Account Only)
- Pay any person or business online instead of writing a check
- Bills will be paid electronically if possible
- Bill Pay can be accessed at home or online through the website as well as the First State Bank of Rosemount app
Tired of all of the paper clutter in your world? Sign up for eStatements and eliminate that mess.
Person-to-Person (P2P) Transfer
Transfer money from your account to someone else using P2P. If you owe someone money you can send a payment electronically with P2P without having to write a check.
Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA)
Don't have time to go to the Bank? You can deposit a check anywhere and anytime!
Access your account information from home using our telephone banking. Just call 1(800)875-2111 and follow the prompts from the directory below.